He’s Angry, he’s an Aussie and he’s made a promise I’d like everyone to make.
I also promise never to do any of these 8 things in a meeting (or anywhere else)
- Sing your name and have the group sing it back to you.
- Break into small groups and do a mime skit about an agenda item.
- Become someone else, mime it and have people guess.
- Sing and dance the song, the hokey pokey
- Do a weather report on how you are feeling. “Sunny and warm. Cloudy with chance of grumpiness…”
- Dress up in costume and make a story about the history of an agenda item.
- Have everyone write their middle name on a piece of paper then try to guess what name belongs to whom.
- Have everyone write something about themselves nobody knows then try and guess who wrote what.